France international direct dialed long distance telephone service
+ europe & asia telephone service & intl. callback - Telegroup Global Access with calling
from europe, asia,etc.. , intl. calling cards, International Prepaids, Web callback, International 800
Service. A 'Recommended Best Pick' by the Association of Independent Telecommunications Managers.
Global Access Direct France
(Global Access 3088)
Select the link for the information you want:
What is Global Access 3088 Service?
Global Access 3088 (GAD France) is the implementation of our new generation
of switching technology. It is a direct dial-through service for customers
outside the Paris area. This means the customer does not have to hang up
when placing a long-distance call, giving transparent access to our service.
|NOTE: Per the Telegroup France office, if the customer lives within
the Paris area, then the customer should use GAD
Paris (more cost-effective).|
How the Service Works
- The customer dials the local access number 3088 from a touch-tone telephone.
- If the CLI/ANI is delivered and recognized by the switch as being registered,
the customer hears a bong tone and is prompted to dial the destination
number. The prompt says, "Please enter the country code and number
you wish to call followed by the pound key."
- If the CLI/ANI is not registered and therefore not recognized by the
switch, the customer is prompted for his or her authorization code. The
prompt says, "Please enter your authorization code." After entering
the 10-digit authorization code, the customer is prompted to dial his or
her destination number.
- After entering the destination number, the customer hears a recording
saying, "Thank you for using Telegroup. Please hold while I connect
your call." The call is then completed via Telegroup's international
- Dial 3088 from a touch-tone telephone.
- If a registered CLI/ANI is delivered, skip to step 4.
- If a registered CLI/ANI is not delivered, or if you are calling from
a non-registered phone (e.g. pay phone), dial your 10-digit authorization
followed by the pound (#) key.
- Dial the country code, plus the destination number, followed by the
- Press ## (pound key twice) to make additional calls.
- Press #* (pound key and star key) to disconnect a call.
More Global Access 3088 Details
- Global Access 3088 will not function when placing calls from
a mobile phone. Instead, customers can use Global Access Mobile. Call customer
service for more details.
- Each CLI or PIN will have a monthly usage limit. If no limit is specified
on the order, Telegroup will automatically default to a 250 USD limit.
When the customer reaches the usage limit, the line will not work until
it is reset. Limits are reset on the 20th day of each month.
- Billing increments are 30/06.
- Charges start when the party being called answers the call.
- The account code feature is not available.
- If a destination call is already in progress, another call cannot be
initiated with the same PIN code.
- Telegroup will apply 17.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) to all invoices.
- Invoices are generated each month. Customers may receive two invoices,
one for Global Access 3088 and another if using other GA services.
- Calls are rated in FF and customers are billed in FF.
- France Customer Service is available by calling 0800-333-999.
[France Direct Rates]
[Our Telegroup Home Page]
© 1998 Telegroup, Inc. All Rights Reserved.